Professional Short Courses
ACE offers professional short courses on selected topics of interest to the community. They usually last for two to five days covering highly relevant topics by world experts. Course offering schedules will be announced through scheduled events or by e-mail. Currently, the following short courses are available to be offered in an on-demand basis. If you are interested in any of the courses or you would like certain courses to be offered by us, please contact us directly.
- Leadership Thinking
- Science and Technology Innovation and GBA Development
- Smart City and Data Governance
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Exploration of Mechanical Engineering and Automation
- The Advances in Electrochemical Energy Storage Technologies
- Modern Engineering Research Methodology
- Understanding the Game of Research and Publication under the Global Supply Chain
- Effective Graphic Design for Branding Purpose
- Mathematics and Algorithms in 3D Printing Process Planning
- 2021-2022 Chief Information Technology Program (in collaboration with EMERITUS)
- 2022 Summer Online Courses (for college students, in collaboration with Global Smart Expansion)
Seminar and Talks
ACE will occasionally organize seminars and talks by distinguished speakers on various hot and relevant topics. Seminars and talks will usually last for 1-2 hours. Pre-registration is required to attend the events. Announcement will be made through the event calendar of ACE website and sent to members who have subscribed to our mailing list. If you want to receive information for our activities, please subscribe to our mailing list by clicking here.